The Best Tasting Protein Powder Can Be Hard To Find. Good Thing We’ve Compiled This Exhaustive List For Your Review…
Plenty has been written about protein through the years and how our bodies need it to properly function. It is often called the building blocks of bone, muscle and skin. Protein powder is the fastest way to gain all the benefits, but you want to enjoy a drink that’s healthy and delicious. The people have spoken. Here are the best tasting protein powders on the planet:
1. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Double Chocolate. Jam-packed with nutrients in every scoop, this supplement is an excellent, low-carb low-sugar protein powder with pure whey protein isolates. The numbers don’t lie. Each serving delivers 24 grams of protein, 4 grams of glutamine and 5.5 grams of BCAAs.
It’s gluten-free and uses zero sucralose in its double chocolate flavor. Fans rave about its “chocolate milkshake” taste even if you just mix it with cold water.
2. PBfit All-Natural Peanut Butter Powder. Okay, PB addicts, unite! Now, you can enjoy the delicious childhood treat without packing on the pounds or feeling guilty. This supplement has it all. It’s so good because it’s made with real, roasted fresh peanuts, coconut palm sugar and salt. That’s it, simply natural and gluten-free. Many describe the taste as “heavenly.”
Low-fat and ideal after a work-out, you can create awesome smoothies and get 8 grams of protein in each serving with just 70 calories.
3. Vega Sport Premium Protein, Vanilla. Low-carb and keto-friendly, this one’s so creamy and perfect post-work-out to rebuild muscle with 30 grams of protein. You don’t even need a blender. Just mix it in water with a spoon, and enjoy.
It’s super-healthy and one of the best tasting plant based protein powder supplements to try made from pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, organic sunflower seed and alfalfa.
4. MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder. This isolate whey powder isn’t fooling around with 25 grams of protein from five unique protein sources. Chocolate lovers will be wowed when they take a sip of this award-winning flavor. It not only tastes really yummy, but it mixes good and smells amazing.
If you’re looking for optimized recovery, muscle growth and support strength, you can’t miss with MusclePharm.
5. BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder, Vanilla Ice Cream. This one mixes like a milkshake and tastes like ice cream. So you’re getting the best of both worlds. In addition, each serving offers 22 grams of an ultra-premium blended protein formula for use anytime, day or night with 10 grams of essential amino acids. The powder is also a great source of fiber with six grams daily.
Syntha-6 is a nutritious, multi-functional protein supplement.
Whether you’re new to working out or in competitive athlete mode, a quality protein powder is essential in your diet regimen. The flavor matters because you can have the finest formulated powder, but if it tastes nasty, it’s hard to look forward to it. These five are some of the best tasting protein powder products we’ve come across.