Dad jokes have a reputation for inducing eye rolls, but sometimes, they can be funny. No, seriously, there is such a thing as a funny dad joke, and not just one, either. We’ve come up with 15 dad jokes you’re sure to love. Check out these jokes so you can wow the kids.
- Don’t tell a dad joke if you don’t have kids. It’s a faux pa.
- My kid won’t sleep during naptime. I’m going to charge him with resisting a rest.
- What’s it called when Batman skips church? Christian Bale.
- Hot and cold get into a race. Which one is faster? Hot, of course, since you can catch a cold.
- What did the drummer name his twin girls? Anna one, Anna two.
- Why did the picture get arrested? Because it was framed.
- Why are elevator jokes classics? Because they work on so many levels.
- What’s an overweight psychic called? A four-chin teller.
- What do you call a tired dad getting pizza for his children? Papa Yawns.
- What do I have if I have 20 red LEGO bricks in one hand and 30 blue LEGO bricks in the other? Really big hands.
- What’s the difference between an alligator and a crocodile? You’ll see one later, and you’ll see the other one in a while.
- How come you have never seen elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it.
- What’s the word for a fish with no eye? Fsh.
- Why does the guy call his printer Bob Marley? Because it’s always jamming.
- What concert can you go to for 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback.
See, dad jokes really can be funny. Once you get done laughing at these jokes, let us know which one is your favorite. Also, if you have some dad jokes of your own, let us know.